Ingrédients (pour 10 personnes)
- 120 g butter
- 70 g dark chocolate
- 70 g cocoa powder
- 110 g flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 cl Yoplait thick crème fraîche (2 tablespoons)
- 80 g softened butter
- ? teaspoon vanilla essence
- 120 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Yoplait thick crème fraîche
Imprimer la recetteRetour aux recettes
- Melt the butter, dark chocolate and cocoa. Beat well. In a bowl, mix together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, caster sugar, vanilla essence and salt. Beat well. Add the chocolate mixture and ? of the flour mixture. Beat again.
- Add the crème fraîche and finally the remaining ? of the flour mixture.
- Put into cupcake cases (only half fill) and bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- For the icing: Mix together the butter, vanilla essence, icing sugar and salt using a mixer. Add the crème fraîche and beat increasingly vigorously for at least 4 or 5 minutes.
- Top the cupcakes and leave to chill.
- Decorate them with chocolate shavings, little sweets or whatever takes your fancy!