Ingrédients (pour 6 personnes)
- 200 g peppers marinated in olive oil
- 150 g soft goat cheese
- 10 cl Yoplait 30% fat crème fleurette
- 1 sprig of oregano
- salt and pepper
Imprimer la recetteRetour aux recettes
- Deseed the peppers. Cut them into thin strips and place into the pots.
- Keep chilled.
- Whip the Chantilly cream in a bowl using an electric mixer, gradually increasing the speed approximately every 30 seconds.
- Leave it to stand in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Drain the goat cheese and pass through a chinese strainer. Add it to the Chantilly, season and blend with the electric mixer one last time.
- Spoon on top of the peppers.
- Decorate with a few mint or parsley leaves according to your taste.