Ingrédients (pour 4 personnes)
- 1 kg white asparagus
- 3 egg yolks
- 20 cl Yoplait 20% fat crème fleurette
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of chives
- salt and pepper
Imprimer la recetteRetour aux recettes
- Peel the asparagus and tie it into small bunches.
- Immerse in boiling salted water, return to a boil and leave to cook for 20 to 30 minutes. (Cooking time depends on size).
- The asparagus is cooked when a knife blade slides easily into the stem of the asparagus.
- Drain the asparagus and place on a serving dish covered with a cloth to absorb the excess water.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the egg yolks with the crème fleurette.
- Put the mixture into a hot bain marie. Season and add the lemon juice.
- When the sauce is hot, add the chopped chives and serve with the asparagus.